PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a programming language used for the development of web-sites and applications and considered the most practical tool for the creation of Internet projects. We use PHP for fully-functional development of web-sites, web applications and services, as well as integrated business management systems.
- Simplicity. PHP provides simple mechanisms for gaining results in the shortest possible time regardless the specifics and scope of tasks;
- Efficiency. The processing of software information (code) by the PHP systems takes little time thus increasing the speed of information display on the user's screen;
- Safety. PHP provides useful mechanisms for system safety adjustment including a possibility to create different levels of access to information on the server.
- Flexibility. PHP has sufficient flexibility for the solution of different tasks and is easily integrated with other programing languages which makes it easier to integrate a web-site with other systems.
- Tradition. PHP combines the advantages of basic programming languages, such as C and Perl. That is why a programmer can easily join a PHP project on any stage of its development.
Drupal is a software platform used to develop web-sites and applications for different purposes and of different levels of complexity (CMF). Moreover, Drupal is a content management system (CMS) for web-sites and applications.
- Universal nature. Due to the diversity of plugin modules that give additional development options Drupal is perfect for the creation of web-sites and applications with different topics, scales, and levels of complexity.
- Efficiency. Web-site or application development in Drupal takes minimal possible time without undermining the quality of the project.
- Flexibility. The technology is a set of functional tools for the customization of an Internet project.
Symfony is a software tool used to develop web-sites and applications in PHP and provides a developer with an additional set of instruments that makes the work process easier while preserving the quality of end products.
- Efficiency. Due to a complete set of development tools included into Symfony complicated and routine programing tasks take less time. This, in turn, reduces project development time in comparison with pure PHP and therefore increases the efficiency of the end product.
- Compatibility. Symfony is supported by numerous databases including PostgreSQL and MySQL, the technology provides flexibility in the operation of a finished project regardless your server database management system. At the same time the system secures safe and stable work characteristic for any PHP project.
Docker is a platform for development, integration, and operation of applications that helps reduce the time of creation of a finished product and enables developers to make necessary follow-up amendments.
- Speed. The technology provides quick access to application or system functionality and enables one to make necessary amendments in the shortest possible terms.
- Safety. Any amendments made to an application in the system are absolutely safe for the system in general because Docker isolates them using virtual containers. They enable one to change the system outside a container or an application inside it without mutual interference of these elements.
MySQL is the most popular server database management system that successfully works with any web-sites and applications and offers tools for their development.
- Safety. MySQL management system contains a lot of functions that provide safety fine-tuning across the whole database. A customer may be sure that important business information remains available only to them.
- Scalability. The technology enables one to process big data volumes, and the performance is enhanced when the volume increases.
- Speed. MySQL has certain simplified database management standards which considerably increases system performance. It means that a customer can get access to the information stored on the server in the shortest possible time.
- Simplicity. The technology provides simple and easy-to-understand functionality for database management.
PostgreSQL is one of the most powerful and highly professional technologies for database management that perfectly complies with SQL programming language standards and offers highly efficient tools for major systems of web-sites and applications.
- Power. PostrgeSQL functionality has maximum power for the processing of the most complicated queries and development of complicated data structures while preserving all other working capabilities.
- Safety. This technology is a perfect option of the safety and integrity of your database is more important for you than its ability to quickly process simple queries.
- Usability. If you plan to switch to other database management systems in the future, it would be the easiest to do it with PostgreSQL.