CASE STUDY - Vancouvergaragedoors.ca
It's one more our interesting SEO challenge - a website of garage gates repair services in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Development of a new direction for the garage doors repair;
- TOP-3 in Google Maps;
- TOP-3 among the main queries;
- TOP-10 among additional queries.
The highly competitive subject; the cost per click in Adwords is $ 43.96.
Duration of promotion:
What we have done:
- an analysis of competitors on semantics, traffic, promotion strategies;
- a formation of a link building strategy based on the analysis of competitors;
- an expansion of the website structure by adding suburbs and increasing semantics;
- an accurate creation of meta tags;
- link building;
- an introduction of a customer loyalty system and increasing reviews in Google Maps;
- an analysis of results.
Services used during the work:
- Ahrefs - to analyze competitors' backlinks, dynamics of linking, traffic costs, semantic cores of competitors;
- Majestic - an additional tool for analyzing competitors' links;
- SemRush - an additional tool for analyzing a semantic core of competitors, as well as traffic and historical changes of their positions;
- SimilarWeb - to analyze the competitors traffic, additional sources of traffic, and requests by which competitors get referrals to their websites;
- Keywordtool.io - to compose a semantic core;
- Source Hunter - to analyze key queries, dynamics of key queries growth;
- RingCentral - to track target calls from clients.
- # 1 in Google Maps;
- TOP-1 in SERP among basic queries;
- 80% of all semantics in the TOP-10;
- Growth from 250 to 1116 calls per month;
- Reduction of the attracting customers cost by 30 times.
The link to screenshots of results - https://goo.gl/2UQT37.