High level of web expertise as well as best practices in complex web solutions for companies and organizations allowed us to produce a high quality product, which, first and foremost, meets the following client’s requirements:
• modern design. Intuitive, clean interface which also looks presentable and credible;
• website should be adapted to various devices, based on the type of a device a client is using - whether it’s PC, tablet or a smartphone, a user should be able to easily find a service or information he is looking for;
• center specialists’ appointment booking service, as well as a possibility to receive a consultation online;
• color composition and website’s infographics should evoke associations with a medical institution in any user.
Website conforms to the global standards of web development.
Project consisted of a complete, site-wide rework of an existing Customer’s website.
Main weak spots of the old website were:
• old fashioned design;
• ineffective user interface;
• lack of a mobile-friendly version of the website;
• rather low number of offered user services in general - lack of means to contact online consultants of the center in particular.
Key requirement of the Customer was to develop a product, aimed to tackle the upper-mentioned problems.
Since most of the users had been mobile users, we decided to instill mobile first development principle. Therefore we developed mobile driven clean and user friendly user-interface prototypes. Once we had it approved by the Customer, we developed unique design for the project.
This project assumed complete separation of Front-End and Back-End development. So, our Back-End specialist developed the project, relying on the already finished website coding. Consultation of a center specialist online booking functionality was also added to the project.
Full development cycle - from concept to delivery was executed in 10 weeks. Updated website was launched by the end of September, 2017.